Welcome to Geekdom With the Single Dad!

A lifetime ago, I hosted a podcast for a gaming website that I wrote for, The Gamerbuzz.  It was an awesome experience and I loved talking gaming with two friends.  Many years later, I had two kids, got a divorce, and ended up working so much that I barely ever have time to do anything that wasn't work related.

Recently, I thought to myself; why shouldn't I get back into the world of podcasting? 

So I did.

What you'll get here is a look into the world of gaming, movies, music, comics, wrestling, etc.  Pretty much anything interesting in the world of tech and pop culture will be discussed in the upcoming twice-monthly podcast.  Essentially, my thought on starting this site and podcast is "Let's talk about cool stuff!"

So yeah...let's do that!

Comments